The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Marli Washington Design, LLC, 4319 Rhode Island Ave
Brentwood, MD 20722, who owns the trademark of 'gc2b' .
Copyright © 2021 GC2B.
All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, (2) you do not modify any materials found on this site, and (3) any copy of the document (or portion there of includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2021 GC2B. All rights reserved.
Shipping & Delivery
Please allow 2-5 work days for ALL orders to process. Standard U.S shipping takes 4-6 days. Expedited U.S. shipping takes 1-3 days. International orders can take 2-5 weeks for delivery due to your local mail service and international customs clearance. We ship only in US mail printed priority envelopes; they are discreet and generic so no one will know what is enclosed.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. GC2b is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
No Refunds. It is important to us that you find the correct fit. So, if you feel you need a different size feel free to return it for a different size; no problem.
It is important to us that you find the correct fit. So, if you feel you need a different size feel free to return it for a different size; no problem. Please return it clean. Customer must pay for return shipping and exchange shipping. Once we receive your binder, we will inspect it and send you store credit worth the amount of your binder, provided that it is clean, undamaged, and sent back within a week of receiving your shipment. Exchanging means we will make an equal trade of a clean and new product for another clean and new product; please respect our policy. We will send back unacceptable exchanges.
IMPORTANT!! Please include a note with the full name and email address that you originally ordered with requesting your proper size with your return package. Exchanges must be initiated within a week of receiving your binder. Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This chest binder is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
In association with the product, gc2b makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non infringement of third part rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user's risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall gc2b, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- What is Personal Information? Personal Information is information that specifically identifies you, or may identify you in combination with other Personal Information, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, IP address, Personal Financial Information (as defined below), purchase history, cookies and certain other information. Personal Financial Information is information such as credit card or debit card information and bank account information used to process payments.
- How is Personal Information Collected? You voluntarily disclose Personal Information to gc2b by placing an order through the website, signing up for a store account or gc2b rewards program, by communicating with gc2b customer support via email, Facebook or other forms of online communication, or which you may otherwise voluntarily disclose to gc2b at any time. gc2b may collect Personal Financial Information when you use the Platforms to purchase products.
- How Do We Use Personal Information? Personal Information will be collected and used for business purposes and to facilitate and service your needs, including, but not limited to, facilitating, coordinating and fulfilling orders placed through the Platforms, sending Marketing Communications (as defined below), communicating with you about current orders, customizing advertising content, enhancing and customizing the Platforms and your user experience, enhancing or maintaining Platform security, and as necessary (as determined by gc2b in its sole discretion) to comply with the law or assist in any legal investigation. Personal Information may also be disclosed to another person or entity as required by gc2b to evaluate a possible business transaction such as a merger or sale of the company, provided, however, that the recipient of Personal Information will be required to maintain such Personal Information in confidence. Personal Financial Information will not be disclosed to any third party by gc2b except as necessary to such third party payment processor, banks, and website support services. By using the Platforms, you hereby authorize such use of Personal Information described in this Section 3.
- Marketing Communications. With your consent, we may send you email and other messages with personalized offers and information about products and services (“Marketing Communications”). gc2b provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and our partners and gives you the option to remove your information from our database, to not receive future marketing communications, or to no longer receive our service. You shall have the right to withdraw your consent to receive Marketing Communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Marketing Communication, or by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe”.
- Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is information commonly collected to track website usage and may include computer and server IP addresses, browser versions, pages most visited, duration and time of visit, and geographic location. This information does not contain Personal Information and is not directly linked to you personally. Non-Personal Information will be collected by gc2b to improve your Platform experience.
- Third Party Advertisers. gc2b may allow third-party advertising companies to display advertisements on its Platforms. gc2b does not provide any Personal Information to these companies. gc2b may allow third parties to use metric tools on the Platforms to collect anonymous information, including, but not limited to, tracking tools such as cookies or web beacons. Some of these companies may allow you to opt out of having your information collected.
- The right to request access to such personal information.
- The right to request the correction, erasure, and/or restriction of processing of such Personal Information.
- In some instances, the right to object to the processing of such Personal Information.
- In some instances, the right to request that we export, in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format, and transmit to another controller, such Personal Information.
- The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent to the processing of such Personal Information.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, gc2b may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Security of Information. gc2b and/or our Data Processor have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure the security and privacy of information collected. However, it must be understood that the Internet is not a completely secure medium of communication. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee the privacy of any information you input with gc2b’s Platforms. Accordingly, any and all information transmitted through the Platforms is disclosed at the disclosing party’s own risk. We will not be responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- Release. By using the Platforms, you hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless gc2b and its members, agents, representatives and employees, from any and all loss, damage, expense or cost (including attorneys' fees and disbursements attendant thereto) arising out of or in any way connected with gc2b’s use, maintenance, disposal or disclosure of such information as set forth herein, in any form, or mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance including any claims you might have under laws protecting intellectual property and personal privacy.
- Assignment. If gc2b sells or transfers all or substantially all of its assets, whether in conjunction with a merger, acquisition, asset purchase, or any other change in management or ownership control of gc2b, Personal Information and non-Personal Information may be among those assets transferred. gc2b will ensure that the security measures set forth herein remain throughout the transition, and any changes to this Policy upon the consummation of such sale or transfer will be communicated to you.
- Target Audience. The Platforms do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and no part of the Platforms are designed to attract children under the age of 13. gc2b is designed and intended to be used by adults, which may include parents or guardians. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Platforms, or provide Personal Information to gc2b.
4319 Rhode Island Ave
Brentwood, MD 20722
- Third Party Platforms. The Platforms may contain links to third party websites which do not belong to, and are not controlled by gc2b. This Policy shall not apply to those third party websites. gc2b shall have no responsibility or liability for the user’s interaction with such third party websites.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Policy shall to any extent be deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this Policy shall be unaffected thereby, and each term and provision of this Policy shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Modification. gc2b reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update, change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy from time to time without notice. You are encouraged to visit this page periodically to check for updates. No amendment, modification, extension, limitation, waiver or termination of this Policy shall be valid except with the consent of gc2b.
- Disputes. By using the Platforms, you agree that any disputes arising out of or relating to the Platforms, content, information collected or shared about you, or made available through the Platforms, is subject to the applicable provisions in the Terms and Conditions.
Questions. If you have any questions pertaining to this Policy, please contact gc2b at email@example.com.